Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tickets! Get Your Tickets!

Barcelona, Baby! Is anyone getting tired of that yet? Oh, good. Cause I'm not!

Ticket info for the Sounders - Barcelona is in: Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Monday, June 15th at 10 a.m. Tickets will be available at www.SoundersFC.com or by calling 1-800-745-3000.

But... I bet if you register at SoundersFC.com you may get a handy dandy presale notification email. Since I didn’t buy my season tickets in my name and registered at that link and still got the Chelsea presale info, I’m thinking that is true.

Speaking of ticket sales, 60,000 tickets have been sold for the Sounders – Chelsea game on July 18. With only 7,000 left that makes a total of 67,000 seats. (me=smart) That’s max capacity at Qwest Field. I can hear the roar of the crowd now...

And if you’re dying for just a little more ticket trivia tonight, please note that the Sounders FC home supporters will be increasing by 4000. The remaining seats in the lower bowl above the south end will be sold for games June 28 and thereafter.

Go Sounders!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Less than 1,500 hundred tickets remain for the Chelsea game as of today, May 14!