Saturday, June 6, 2009

Drew Carey, my very favorite owner of the Sounders


Don't worry Stevie (as in Zakuani, not Wonder), I am in no, way, shape, or form shifting my allegiance to Drew Carey over you. I mean come on, as the LA Times said, Drew is a little schlumpy and Drew is not exactly my type of guy (although I do dig the hot glasses). However, the man sings, was in a marching band in high school, shot pics professionally (how i love the sound of that word) and gave us, the Seattle Sounders fans, the right to fire the GM. Fan-fuckingtastic for sure. Plus, he shouts out, ""Chackalackalacka!" during games, perhaps in a flashback to a previous life before he was part owner of MLS soccer's most-hated franchise.

So this is how I am tallying things up, just in case you were wondering and even if you are not.

Steve Zakuani is my true love and not necessarily my favorite player. It's only June, so I've yet to sort that out.

The Gorilla is absolutely the hottest fan because who wouldn't be in that costume? Seriously.

And last but certainly not least, Drew Carey is my fave owner of the team. Not because he is famous, but because he insisted that all the season ticket holders should have scarves. This does not mean, however, that I am at all interested in scoring with Drew. Again, just in case you were curious.......

No comments: