Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sounders FC, Swine Flu and You - All you Need to Know


What this means for you......

1. Can I still eat hot dogs before after and during the game?

I don't know-can you?

2. Does beer work like an immunization?

Just stay away from Corona, Pacifico, and Dos Equis and you may very well be be ok. Tequila should be avoided, too.

3. Can I come to games even if I am sick?

Not if you're in section 132 or plan on getting beverages in the vicinity.

4. Are there any precautions I can take before the game?


Again, if you are in Section 132, I recommend gas masks, gloves, and a can of lysol for good measure.


*******For those of you wanting more information about the swine flu, please check the following link, which will have all of the information you need. www.doihaveswineflu.com

No comments: